I am starting to repeat myself. I've done two piano mixes, two string theory mixes, two winter mixes and now a second guitar mix. I decided to do a new guitar mix because I seem to have come across a lot of good guitar music lately.
All the tracks on this mix are new, from either 2006 or 2007. The music ranges from electric to acoustic. Originally I intended to do a feedback-filled guitarscape like a long Peter Wright song. But in the end the music in this mix is fairly straight forward. Some is ambient, some is pretty, some is droney(is that a word?).
I hope you enjoy it.
T R A C K L I S T :
- 00:00 - 00:50 Peter Broderick - Balloon Bomb
- 00:50 - 02:00 twinsistermoon - I wish I could drown the world in reverberation
- 02:00 - 08:20 Robert Fripp - Tallinn
- 08:20 - 20:30 Meursault - Sleeping Debris
- 20:30 - 23:30 Origamibiro - Gathers in Puddles
- 23:30 - 25:30 Wooden Spoon - Untitled #10
- 25:30 - 30:20 Wixel - Nowhere
- 30:20 - 33:40 Brian Grainger - wind calmly bends our hair
- 33:40 - 36:20 Hisato Higuchi - Kizauto
- 36:20 - 40:30 øjeRum - tonerum
- 40:30 - 41:40 Area C - Daymarks
- 41:40 - 45:10 Peter Wright - Folk Song for Contradiction
- 45:10 - 49:20 Christopher Flores - Farewell Son
- 49:20 - 53:30 Oren Armbachi - fever, a warm poison
- 53:30 - 59:20 Meursault - Mirror
- 59:20 - 02:20 Six Organs of Admittance - Goodnight
- 02:20 - 04:30 Wooden Spoon - Untitled #1