What the heck? Two sea/water mixes in a row? I didn't plan it this way. It just sort of happened that I collected a few sea songs, then the library/soundtrack mix got done, then I found a few more sea songs and this mix happened.
"lost at sea" is very similar to "a solitary sea" from last year. Some nice drifting, flowing tunes with a definite sea/ocean feel to them. And of course all the tunes have the word "sea" in the title. The mix works really well on foggy mornings, standing out on the deck letting the music flow all around you.
There's not much else to say except that I hope you enjoy this latest collection.
Download (right click/save as) : 75mb, 54:30 lost at sea
T R A C K L I S T :
- 00:00 Milieu - the singing waters of an endless sea
- 07:30 Aless - inborn sea flowing
- 12:30 offthesky - sea ghosts
- 17:50 Jonsi & Alex - Daniell in the sea
- 25:40 Duncan 'O Ceallaigh - the sea and the sand
- 27:35 The Humble Bee - a century of sea stories
- 29:20 Sawako - april from sea shell
- 32:10 Arovane - seaside
- 35:30 Aglaia - the sea hides his secret selves
- 45:00 Seas - blue dub
- 53:15 Milieu - seashell breeze
- 54:30 end